The CHEROKEE 30 boat allows you to practice water sports, offering water skiing, wake boarding, banana trips and exciting attractions for up to 12 passengers + 2 crew.
Length: 9: 20m
Weight trailer: 2750Kg.
Fuel capacity: 450L.
Capacity of people: 12 + 2 crew.
The CHEROKEE 30 boat can be propelled by the following engines:
Cummins QSB 6.7 480CV. Hydraulic PTO connection system V-Drive ZF-280-IV for Winch
Volvo D6 370CV / ZF-280-IV "PTO"
V-Shaft Drive System. V-axis drive system "PTO" Yanmar 440CV / ZF-280-IV.
Even when local weather conditions prevent you from parachuting, with a maximum speed of 35 knots (subject to conditions and load)
1. How many liters of gas oil does the parasailing boat consume on a flight? The consumption of diesel varies depending on the engine power of the boat and the structure of the hull, the wind condition, the weight of the person (s) that will fly, and the quality of the parachute it uses.
2. How many people should work in a parasailing event? A captain and a second person to help is enough. While the captain drives the boat, his assistant is busy putting the harnesses, opening the parachute, etc.
3. What documents do you need to drive a parasailing boat? You only need a recreational boat pattern certificate. This document will allow you to drive a boat of this size; you do not need a certificate to operate with the parachutes.
4. What should I look for when I want to buy a boat? You must look for good technology and quality standards. Like many other products in the world, boats are also subject to imitation or poorly made copies. This method of production is generally preferred by amateur companies and the boats produced by them are far from these standards.
5. Can I try the parasailing boat? Of course! We love to take our clients to the sea to show our fully functioning boats and thus be able to demonstrate, in first person, the capacity they have